Terms and Conditions for Philips Television Christmas Promotion 2021
Participation in the “Philips Television (TV) Chinese New Year Promotion 2021” (“Promotion”) shall be deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions herein (these “Terms and Conditions”).
1. The promotion commences at 1000 on 16th December 2021 SGT and ends at 2200 on 28 February 2022. (“Purchase Period”). The duration of the Promotional Period shall not be extended except as notified by the Promotor (TP Vision Singapore Pte Ltd).
2. This Promotion is valid for purchase of participating Philips TV model(s) (“Eligible Products”) made during the Purchase Period at any participating authorised Singapore retailers carrying Philips TV product(s). Participating authorised Singapore retailers are: Audio House, Best Denki, Courts, Gain City, Harvey Norman, Mega Discount Store, Tangs & Telestation. Please check in-store for more information.
a) with the purchase of participating Philips TV models: 65OLED935/98 in a single receipt, you may redeem Grocery E-Voucher(s) worth SGD $500.
b) with the purchase of participating Philips TV models: 55OLED935/98 in a single receipt, you may redeem Grocery E-Voucher(s) worth SGD $250.
c) with the purchase of participating Philips TV models: 65OLED805/98 in a single receipt, you may redeem Grocery E-Voucher(s) worth SGD $300.
d) with the purchase of participating Philips TV models: 55OLED805/98 in a single receipt, you may redeem Grocery E-Voucher(s) worth SGD $200.
e) with the purchase of participating Philips TV models: 65OLED706/98 in a single receipt, you may redeem Grocery E-Voucher(s) worth SGD $200.
f) with the purchase of participating Philips TV models: 55OLED706/98 in single receipt, you may redeem Grocery E-Voucher(s) worth SGD $150.
g) with the purchase of participating Philips TV models: 65OLED806/98 in a single receipt, you may redeem Grocery E-Voucher(s) worth SGD $250.
h) with the purchase of participating Philips TV models: 55OLED806/98 in a single receipt, you may redeem Grocery E-Voucher(s) worth SGD $200.
The above (“Participating TV Models”) must be evidenced with a single original receipt from participating authorised Singapore retailers. Combinations of receipts will not be accepted for this promotion.
To be eligible to redeem the Grocery E-voucher(s) under the Promotion, individuals must have purchased an Eligible Product(s) from a participating authorised Singapore retailers’ store during the Purchase Period. For the avoidance of any doubt, internet sales via auction site like eBay, unauthorized vendor or similar are excluded from this offer. Trade second-hand products, display set, corporate or bulk purchases are excluded. For the avoidance of doubt, a “bulk purchase” shall mean 3 or more purchases of the same product model.
3. (a) Purchase of the above-mentioned participating Philips TV models have to be fully delivered before Customers can redeem the eligible Grocery E-Vouchers from TP Vision Singapore Pte Ltd.
3. (b) Customers must first register the warranty for the participating Philips TV models purchased after receiving the TV delivery within 7 working days in order to redeem for the eligible Grocery E-Voucher. Redemption for the eligible Grocery E-Voucher will start from 24 December 2021. All the required fields must be completed correctly during the registration of TV warranty.
3. (c) Registration of TV warranty is to be done at https://juzshoppe.com/warranty-registration-tv/
3. (d) The last day for Grocery E-Voucher redemption (TV warranty registration) will be at 2359 on 30 April 2022. Any redemption thereafter will not be entertained.
3. (e) Once we have verified and everything are in order, the eligible Grocery E-Voucher will be email to Customers in the mode of e-voucher with barcodes. Each e-voucher barcode is in $50 denomination and valid for one-time (1) use. Any unused amount / value will be forfeited and non-fundable.
3. (f) Recipients of the Grocery E-Voucher just need to present the barcodes to cashiers to scan for payment. TP Vision Singapore Pte Ltd will not be liable for any lost, damaged or stolen e-voucher barcode(s).
3. (g) TP Vision Singapore Pte Ltd reserves the right to reject any redemption where (i) TP Vision Singapore Pte Ltd determines in its sole discretion that the Promotion is not a valid promotion and/or the Redemption Period (TV warranty registration date) is submitted after the Redemption Period; (ii) TP Vision Singapore Pte Ltd reasonably suspects any of the Redemption Documents (TV warranty registration details) is fraudulent in any way; or (iii) TP Vision Singapore Pte Ltd reasonably believes in its sole discretion that the redemption is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Please note that Philips’ Promoters engaged by TP Vision Singapore Pte Ltd are not allowed to make redemption (register TV warranty) on behalf of Customers.
Any dispute shall be determined by TP Vision Singapore Pte Ltd in its sole discretion and all decisions made shall be deemed final and conclusive.
For more information, please contact TP Vision Singapore Pte Ltd customer support team here.
4. (a) The Promotion is only opened to individuals who are Singapore residents of 18 years old and above (“Claimant”). Corporations, companies, body corporate bodies, groups, organizations and any other corporate bodies and non-corporate bodies are not eligible to participate.
4. (b) Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and of Promoter’s retail partners and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to participate in the Promotion. Immediate families mean any of the following: spouse, de-facto spouse, child, step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
5. TP Vision Singapore Pte Ltd reserves at any time, to verify the validity of Claims and Claimants (including a Claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Claimant who TP Vision Singapore Pte Ltd has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, for tampering with the Claim process, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
6. All visuals and graphic designs are for illustration purposes only.
7. TP Vision Singapore Pte Ltd accepts no responsibility for any variation in price of the Eligible Product(s) from other suppliers.
8. Any tax liability arising as a result of purchasing any Eligible Product(s) is the responsibility of the Customers.
9. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration in relation to the Promotion.
10. TP Vision Singapore Pte Ltd is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Customer’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Promotion.
11. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON A WEBSITE, OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WHETHER SUCCESSFUL OR NOT, THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. LIABILITY, INDEMNITY AND RELEASE: In consideration for the Promoter accepting the Customer’s participation in the Promotion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Customer releases and forever discharges the Promoter from all claims that Customer may have or may have had but for this release arising from or in connection with any Customer’s participation in this Promotion. Customer indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoter to the extent permitted by law in respect of any claim by any person, arising as a result of or in connection with Customer’s participation in the Promotion. For the purposes of this clause, claim(s) means and includes any action, suit, proceeding, claim, demand, damage, penalty, cost or expense however arising.
13. TP Vision Singapore Pte Ltd decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute. The Eligible Philips TV purchased must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
14. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the TP Vision Singapore Pte Ltd and Koninkljke Philips Electronics N.V (“Philips”) (including their respective officers, affiliated companies, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
15. Headings and subheadings are inserted for convenience only and shall not be used to interpret the text of these Terms and Conditions in any way adverse to an interpretation in favour of the Promoter.
16. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties relating to the participation and the conduct of the Promotion. TP Vision Singapore reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
17. Information contained herein is correct at the time of uploading on www.juzshoppe.com website.