Philips Audio, Soundbar
Philips Soundbar speaker 2.1 CH wireless subwoofer HTL1510B
Powerful sound for your TV with wireless subwoofer
Get amazing sound from your TV via just one cable with this Philips soundbar speaker! In addition to movies, you can also stream your top-quality music wirelessly via Bluetooth.
Connect and enjoy all your entertainment
• Audio-in to enjoy music from iPod/iPhone/MP3 player
• Works with TVs, BD/DVD players, gaming consoles, MP3 players
• Bluetooth wireless music streaming from your music devices
Designed for simplicity
• Low-rise profile for the perfect fit in front of your TV
• Flexible placement on the wall or tabletopSKU: HTL1510B/12
AOC, AOC Sound Bar, Soundbar
Sound Bar 201
When you first connect the soundbar to the mains socket, the main unit will be in Standby mode Press the / button on the unit or press the button on the remote control to switch the unit ON.- Press and hold the / button on the unit or the button on the remote control to switch the unit back to STANDBY mode. The indicator will light up red.Disconnect the mains plug from the mains socket if you want to switch the unit OFF completely.
If a TV or an external device (Only for AUDIO IN socket) is connected, the unit will switch on automatically when the TV or the external device is switched on.When the has unit no input signal (or weak input signal) for over 15 minutes, it will automatically switch to Standby mode.
Press the / button on the soundbar or press the AUDIO IN, BT buttons on the remote control to
select the desired mode.
– The indicator light on the front of the main unit will show which mode is currently in use.
• Red indicator: In STANDBY mode.
• Green indicator: In AUDIO IN mode.
• Blue indicator: In Bluetooth mode.
Adjust the Volume
Press the + / – buttons on the unit or VOL+ / VOL- buttons on the remote control to adjust the volume.
– If you wish to turn the sound off, press the (MUTE) button on the remote control. Press the (MUTE) button again or press the + / – buttons on the unit or VOL+ / VOL- buttons on the remote control to resume normal listening.
– While adjusting the volume, the status indicator flashes quickly.- While the volume level reaches its maximum level, if you press the VOL+ button again, the status indicator flashes three times. While the volume level reaches its minimum level, if you press the VOLbutton again, the status indicator flashes three times.SKU: SB201/98